Search for atmospheres
The Yellow Fish Inn
The Yellow Fish Inn is a two-storey timber Building, with dwarf-wrought iron tables and chairs. Accomodations consist of a Rooms with wooden cots.
It is well known for its hospitality and Food.
The innkeeper is an ambitious male human named Cennis. He secretly leads a small cult of a demonic god, Rumor has it that one of the rooms hidden on the top floor contains Corpses that were sacriced.
It is also said to serve the best mutton in Alinour.
Comments for "Peaceful Inn"
License details for "Peaceful Inn"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bottle Clink by AshFox from freesound.org +)
- Plate put on table by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- Wooden Door Slamming by Doogens +)
- Quiet British Pub by Fogma from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license