Search for atmospheres
Something went wrong.
Toxic smells assault your nose as you enter the darkened corridor. Stairs lead you downward to the mysterious laboratories beneath the University grounds, where all of leads of the mysteries you have been working on have pointed you to.
The idea that something here went horribly wrong is evident. The power seems to come in surges... the lights either powering up to blinding yellows or leaving you entirely in the dark, unable to properly see the corpse of a former researcher that you nearly trip over.
The constant hum of machinery tells you that whatever destroyed this place has done so very recently. The unearthly screams you hear tell you that it hasn't gotten very far.
Comments for "Overrun Laboratory"
License details for "Overrun Laboratory"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Rumble by By Pushtobreak - www.freesound.org +)
- Drone Ominous Distortion by Ceich93 (freesound.org) +)
- Ambient Bass Rumble by Freesound.org +)
- Static by Jhon finder +)
- Electricity 1 by Karl Welty at Cloverfield Audio Production +)
- Cave Drip by RoscoeToon from http://freesound.org +)
- Throom by Sam Hain +)
- thrilling squeak by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license