Search for atmospheres
Overland, Woods, & Road Travel in Curse of Strahd
Overland Travel (CoS)
This is a general sound mix for travelling along roads, within the woods, and just general overland movements in and around Barovia in Curse of Strahd.
As a bonus, I have included two sets of sounds that you can unmute for added effect. The horse sounds on channel 7 can be used to represent Beucephalus, the Black Carriage, or any horses your party may be using. The wood creaking sounds on channel 8 can be used to represent the hangman's area early on.
Comments for "Overland Travel (CoS)"
License details for "Overland Travel (CoS)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Spooky Wood.mp3 by "priestjd from http://freesound.org +)
- Branches Rubbing by Dave Incamas www.freesound.org +)
- wolf howl by Gorgoroth6669 from http://freesound.org +)
- Scary Background Ambience by http://freesound.org +)
- raven sound by http://soundbible.com/935-Raven.html +)
- Horses trotting on gravel by ornery from http://freesound.org +)
- Wolf Cry by viorelvio +)
- Squeaking Wooden Floor by Zwier : http://www.freesound.org/people/zwier/sounds/200324/ +)