Search for atmospheres
Ball Room for P&P
Oriental Ball Room
Elite formal dances in the Middle Ages often included elements of performance, which gradually increased until the 17th century, often reducing the amount of dancing by the whole company. Medieval dance featured many group dances, and this type of dance lasted throughout Baroque dance until at least the 19th century, when dances for couples finally took over the formal dance. Group dances remained in some cases, and often dances for couples were danced in formation. Many dances originated in popular forms, but were given elegant formalizations for the elite ball. Dancing lessons were considered essential for both sexes.
Comments for "Oriental Ball Room"
License details for "Oriental Ball Room"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- High Heels Walking by avakas from http://freesound.org +)
- Collecting glassess by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- praying by felix.blume from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Girl Laughing 1 by https://www.sounddogs.com/ +)
- Mysterious Arabic Music by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujLDDWorHow +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Cough2 by Vinicius +)