Search for atmospheres
The Forgotten Keep
Not a Safe Place
You duck into the ruined tower, out of the shadow of the looming castle.
Your skin feels the burning pricking of ice. Your throat is dry, raw, and you pant for air. The darkness is draining your energy, by its mere prescence.
You want to get out. You want to know more. You want to stop it most of all.
You can't get out of the shadows fast enough. At the bottom of this tower, you light a torch and take a moment to rest.
Is that movement above you?
Optional Area of the D&D Campaign I'm writing; enter from the Field of Creeping Shadows.
Comments for "Not a Safe Place"
License details for "Not a Safe Place"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Knife Sharpening by Corsica S of the Freesound Project +)
- Blackheart by Deuxvolt from http://freemusicarchive.org +)
- Moan_2 by GSC game world *)
- chains_prison01 by http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Old Door Open by Kaszapatrik *)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license