Search for atmospheres
Dense with a sense of magic deep within
A few leagues to the east of Neverwinter lie a thick overgrowth of trees. This forest is supernaturally bestowed to cause fear in any who travel through it. Travelers are unable to determine the direction when in this magical forest. The forest is warm due to the Neverwinter river. It hides many secrets of ancient civilizations, the mark of orcs invasion, the progenitors of Uthgardth himself, a passage to Feywild and many other mysteries.
Comments for "Neverwinter Wood"
License details for "Neverwinter Wood"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- creepy background pad by by alextundra - freesound.org +)
- Distant werewolf howling by DarkDeej +)
- Elk bugle by freesound.org +)
- Breath of death by Gabe Miller from http://freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Zombie Moan by missozzy zombie-18 from http://freesound.org +)
- bird flapping by Soundfxforfree from Youtube +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
*) Soundsnap.com license