Search for atmospheres
Nerwacis' D&D Atmo (Dungeon)
A Collection of atmospheric sounds and loops to use in wet or dry dungeons. Mainly intended to be used as background for RPGs like D&D or alike. (If you want a "dry" dungeon, please mute Ch. 4)
This atmosphere does not include music aside from a really soft drone. So that you can add music from any other source like iTunes or Spotify.
Comments for "Nerwacis' D&D Atmo (Dungeon)"
License details for "Nerwacis' D&D Atmo (Dungeon)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 741Hz by Alex_Trux *)
- Rock move.1 by Evilface38 +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Desert monolith by Proxima4 from freesound.org +)
- Crackling fire 1nk by sargetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- debris by Soundsnap.com *)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license