Search for atmospheres
Evening at Camp
Native American Camp Evening
Standing just outside the camp on your way back from the creek, you hear cooking fires crackling, dishes scraping, people laughing and enjoying music...and if you listen past all that, you'll hear the deeper sounds of the forest and a tawny owl hooting from somewhere overhead.
Comments for "Native American Camp Evening"
License details for "Native American Camp Evening"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- flutedance by kerri +)
- Fireplace by martats from http://freesound.org +)
- Dinner table ambience by Mr_Alden from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Cheers and Applause by qubodup from http://freesound.org +)
- Evening in the Forest by Reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Tawny Owl by sean.townsend +)
- Small Crowd Talking Outside by szalonegacie from http://freesound.org +)
- SCA Drummers 1 by Youtube +)