Search for atmospheres
Pyrates, ye be warned
"To attack a Free trading Ship is unquestionably an act of Piracy, and the subsequent Facts, viz. Entering on board, seizing and impri|soning the Master and his Crew, carrying away one Ship & her Cargoe, and robbing the Cargoe of another, and sinking the Vessel, are so many distinct Superv•ening Crimes, which differ only according to the se|veral degrees of the wrongs and oppressions, which necessarily flow from thence." - East India Company
Comments for "Nassau, 1720"
License details for "Nassau, 1720"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- Cloth Flapping in Wind 1 by freesound.org +)
- Ship creak by freesound.org +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Coastal Waves by jgrzinich on freesound.org +)
- Cicadas - Summer Evening by Leah Fishwick +)
- Brazillian Nighthawk by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)