Search for atmospheres
The beachside town of Mudbrook...
Though this tiny seafront village has all the trappings of a port, ships rarely make their way into Mudbrook's waters. Located on the northwestern coasts of a densely rural valley, Mudbrook only boasts a handful of buildings around its central cobblestone plaza and holds only about 40 permanent residents. Weak trading power and lack of political concern has turned Mudbrook into a sad, foul-smelling excuse for a port town.
Comments for "Mudbrook"
License details for "Mudbrook"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Anvil copper hammer by Anvil by Benboncan http://www.freesound.org/people/Benboncan/packs/6541/ +)
- Dock creaking by Filipe Chagas from http://freesound.org +)
- Campfire in the dark forest by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTXWoD9Nso +)
- Pebble Beach by odilonmarcenarowav from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Hammering by oldschool from http://freesound.org +)
- Miners pub in Brzeszcze by Robinhood76 from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Cough2 by Vinicius +)
- Flying Bee by zedkah from http://freesound.org +)