Search for atmospheres
The forest feels as if it's closing in. The atmosphere is stifling. The lack of animals adds a level of unease.
None of the spooky forest sounds I found felt right for Mirkwood, so I put together this one. I'm trying to make it feel a bit oppressive and claustrophobic.
Comments for "Mirkwood Forest"
License details for "Mirkwood Forest"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- wood creaking by http://freesound.org +)
- breathing female by http://www.kodomosize.net/ +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- Branch Snapping by jasonelrod from http://freesound.org +)
- Dark Ambience by PatrickLieberkind (freesound.org) +)
- debris by Soundsnap.com *)
- Spider Chatter by spookymodem from http://freesound.org +)
- Wolf Howl Distant by Unknown +)
*) Soundsnap.com license