Search for atmospheres
A general atmosphere for the 3rd Layer of Hell
Minauros general atmosphere
The third layer of the Nine Hells is a fetid swamp of mire and pollution. Acidic rain, bitter winds, and flesh-slicing hail rule the bog. The waters of the marsh are so cold in some places that they have iced over. In others, the dank water boils and steams with infernal heat. Terrible creatures with no names swim the murky waters, and even devils fear to stray too far from their various cities. Where the layer is lowest, a constant dribble of slimy water sluices into a long fall down to the fourth layer. Many a lost traveler and petitioner has accidentally been caught up in that long, lethal fall to Phlegethos.
Comments for "Minauros general atmosphere"
License details for "Minauros general atmosphere"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lost Souls by BY Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Horror birds by dj zentao from http://djzentao.bandcamp.com or http://www.myspace.com/djzentao +)
- Acid bubbles by Evilface38 +)
- Dark Breathy Scream Flourish 1 by Fox Forrester +)
- raven sound by http://soundbible.com/935-Raven.html +)
- Lustmord Black Star by Lustmord *)
- Shaman Drum by Patrick Torre +)
- dark bells by RKLawrence +)
*) Soundsnap.com license