Search for atmospheres
A Semi-Abandoned Town
"My footsteps feel loud. Do they feel loud to you? I think they're loud" He whispered into the quiet.
"You're fine, just keep moving. You're blocking the path." Came my irritable reply.
Suddenly he jumped, spinning around and grabbing me by the shoulders. His eyes were fixed sideways. He looked anxious. "What was that?" He pointed to an abandoned shoppe. "Over there! I thought I saw something through the boarded up window."
"Probably a fox. Or-" I paused, mockingly. "-a big, bad, scary dragon come to eat us all up."
Needless to say, he didnt appreciate my childish leer. I got a punch in the jaw for my attempt at humour.
An ambiance I created for my DnD story, that encompases creaky signposts, a small bubbling fountain in the middle of town, an eerie breeze and a general sense of forboding.
Comments for "Mershore"
License details for "Mershore"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Sheeps by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- Branches Rubbing by Dave Incamas www.freesound.org +)
- wings flapping by kamyarbb from http://freesound.org +)
- Howling Wind (Indoors) by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Fountain by Tritus from http://www.freesound.org +)