Search for atmospheres
Meeting death on the fields of old
They find themselves on a battlefield, the blood is still wet and bodies still hot. No one is alive nor moving except an old bald man in black tattered peasant garb who is walking around closing the eyes of the dead. Unless approached he does not notice the party. If approached he will ask the group if they haven't met before? If a member of the group thinks they have met he will make a large grin and tell them to elaborate as they might be a Psychopomp or a wraithlander.
Comments for "Meeting death"
License details for "Meeting death"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Detuned Bells by DavidGarcia from http://freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat by genelythgow from http://freesound.org +)
- 14hz Beta 50hz base by Gromadusi +)
- Soldiers Marching by GuardianSoldier +)
- Lava Bubbling by Hans Wurst +)
- Medieval battle infantry by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9jOmU-qgvM&t=23s +)
- Help me cry by Preston Stegall +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)