Search for atmospheres
Welcome to Stronghold!
Medieval town square
Dear traveler welcome to our town! State your business please and you can soon be on your way. Macar may seem like a grumpy old fool but I assure you he’s the best blacksmith around, madam pompadour has the best fabrics and if your in need to quench your thirst 3 guilds pub is to the left of the square. Now of course if the tender in a good mood you will hear the drunkards singing.. best to stay away then. Good luck traveler!
Comments for "Medieval town square"
License details for "Medieval town square"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Knife Sharpening by Corsica S of the Freesound Project +)
- woodland ambience by ecfike on freesound.org +)
- Medieval Street Sounds by Harry Potter +)
- hobbit drinking song medley by Peter Hollen +)
- Shop Door Open Bell Close by Shall555 at https://freesound.org/people/shall555/sounds/72197/ +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Medieval Army Marching & Chant by Yap Audio Productions *)
- Walking on Gravel by youtube.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license