Search for atmospheres
Mask of Destiny 3c
That night the weres come out killing anyone they come across but looking for the PC’s especially. Eventually the station is attacked by a group of 15 plague weres, Malchor has created more in another tavern. The watch officers will be unprepared to be attacked in their home base and will be mowed down like wheat. The players must free themselves and get to their weapons and fight, escape or die. If they cannot escape the cell Kangran can return and let them out so they can help, “better to die fighting than in a cell” he states. By the time the weres reach the players, and Kangran perhaps, there are 10 left.
The party can fight all the creatures or, if you feel this is too tough, hold out till reinforcements come. Eventually the creatures are driven off or killed. The next day will bring a planning session involving the players, Kangran, some other watch officials, a member of the guild of churches, and a representative of the king.
Comments for "Mask of Destiny 3c"
License details for "Mask of Destiny 3c"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sword Fight by 890troller from http://www.freesound.org +)
- A Call To Arms by Gerard Marino *)
- Arrow hit 2 by http://www.universal-soundbank.com/ +)
- Wolf Growl by newagesoup on freesound.org +)
- Background Bass by S. LaRue from http://freesound.org +)
- Battle Drums by TroisNyxEtienne +)
- vicious dog by www.sounddogs.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license