Search for atmospheres
A trip in the summer on a horse carriage
Long Way To Evered
The events of the past week weight heavy on your group of misfits. Although worry stains your thoughts, the plains of Lapiswald are quiet and there's a soothing wind grazing over the endless fields of wheat. The journey to the border will be long, so there's much room to talk. Who knows when you'll next get a peaceful moment like this.
Comments for "Long Way To Evered"
License details for "Long Way To Evered"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wheat in Wind by alexbird from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Horse Walking by Arnaud Coutancier via http://freesound.org +)
- cicadas day by blaukreuz from http://freesound.org +)
- cartwheel by Hans Wurst +)
- Horse nicker by http://freesound.org/people/GoodListener/sounds/322449/ +)
- wooden_wind-chimes by https://freesound.org +)
- Carriage horse jingle by j_o_j of freesound.org +)
- Field birds by Sandermotions from freesound.org (CC0 license) +)