Search for atmospheres
A library is a curated collection of sources of information and similar resources, selected by experts and made accessible to a defined community for reference or borrowing. It provides physical or digital access to material, and may be a physical location or a virtual space, or both. A library's collection can include books, periodicals, newspapers, manuscripts, films, maps, prints, documents, microform, CDs, cassettes, videotapes, DVDs, Blu-ray Discs, e-books, audiobooks, databases, and other formats. Libraries range widely in size up to millions of items. In Latin and Greek, the idea of a bookcase is represented by Bibliotheca and Bibliothēkē (Greek: βιβλιοθήκη): derivatives of these mean library in many modern languages, e.g. French bibliothèque.
Comments for "Libary"
License details for "Libary"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing with quill on parchmen by 6polnic +)
- Library Ambience by blouhond from http://freesound.org +)
- dictionary by Desiree +)
- Wooden Door Slamming by Doogens +)
- whispers by Gildaren +)
- Paper shuffling by GJOS from http://freesound.org +)
- Moving Storage Shelves by kgarman314 from www.freesound.org +)
- Walking on Wood by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)