Search for atmospheres
Soundscapre for snow village
Soundscape for Kyrnivik Village, a north snow village on the edge of the Frozen Lake below Avala's Glacier. A small village with hearty, strong viking-esque people how have put their blood, sweat and tears into keeping the village alive. It's the northernmost dock from the Long River to the city of Belisaire.
Comments for "Kyrnivik Village"
License details for "Kyrnivik Village"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dog bark by By Ronfont - www.freesound.org +)
- Kids laughing and playing by Dark Deej +)
- The Wild Red Rose by Eleanor Tomlinson +)
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- walking in snow by internet +)
- Carriage horse jingle by j_o_j of freesound.org +)
- Snow Falling on Umbrella by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/sounds/178150/ +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)