Search for atmospheres
12000 Livernois Ave, 2015
Kult - Oakwood Heights, Police
For use in the first chapter of Oakwood Heights, a scenario for Kult - Divinity Lost
The Livernois Police Station is a dilapidated building in central Detroit.
In one of the conference rooms, the player characters and Lieutenant
Pierce gather for a run-though of the day’s planned activities.
The conference room is, to a large extent, inconspicuous. It features a
whiteboard with pens, every other one spent. There’s a projector for
presentations, while uncomfortable chairs sit around a conference
table marked with patterns of coffee stains. The floor is covered by
thick, dark-brown, wall-to-wall carpeting. Outside, the sleet patters
against the window. Since the station has problems with heating, an
electric radiator stands at the far end of the room, vainly fighting to
chase away the bitter November chill.
Comments for "Kult - Oakwood Heights, Police"
License details for "Kult - Oakwood Heights, Police"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Woman sobbing by bulbastre +)
- Walkie Talkie Static by crcavol from http://freesound.org +)
- Police radio chatter by Guardian2433 from https://www.freesound.org *)
- Police siren by guitarguy1985 - freesound.org +)
- Mouse and keyboard by ljudman from http://freesound.org +)
- Taxi Dispatch voices by stomachache on freesound.org +)
- Crowd talking and chatting by Unknown Author +)
- Cough2 by Vinicius +)
*) Soundsnap.com license