Search for atmospheres
Shulva, Sanctum City
Kingdom of the Sunken King
Shulva was build around Sinh, Slumbering Dragon by Sunken King. Dragon was worshipped as deity by its inhabitants, protected by knights and shoothed by priestesses songs. But when Sir Yorgh attack the city with his Drakeblood knights, Sinh was awakened and spread his poison into Shulva, killing everyone inside. Chosen Undead need to go inside, if he wants to get Crown of Sunken King. Dripping water, echoing cave and song of priestess Elana can be heard.
Soundscape form Shulva, location in first DLC of Dark Souls II.
Comments for "Kingdom of the Sunken King"
License details for "Kingdom of the Sunken King"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Mermaid's Song by ambigcube from http://freesound.org +)
- Echoing waterdrips by editor_adp from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Hidden Wall Opening by ertfelda from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps by http://soundbible.com/911-Footsteps.html +)
- Dragon roar by skyrim +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license