Search for atmospheres
Sounds to accompany the party during a campaign
Into the Aurum Temple
As you step into the first Aurum Temple, you are greeted by an overwhelming sense of dread in the air. The interior is lit by torches facing the center of the room, casting heavy shadows along its edges. Cloaked figures shuffle about, staying out of your way – the closest being just out of arm's reach.
A taller figure shrouded in a heavy cloak with embroidered edges stands at the altar, fingers tapping along the edge. As you step closer to the altar, the fingers pause. The figure shifts, looking over their shoulder in your direction.
Comments for "Into the Aurum Temple"
License details for "Into the Aurum Temple"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Heavy Sewer Reverberations by Fox Forrester +)
- Heartbeat Enhanced by HerbertBoland from freesound.org +)
- Blocks by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Torture BG by lolamadeus, vikuserro, stomachache, all from http://freesounds.org +)
- Hyrule Castle by Maryel +)
- Tibetan chant reverb by razzvio from http://www.freesound.org +)
- slow low gong by speedygonzo +)
- Banging in the walls long by Square Enix +)