Search for atmospheres
Ambience for the Plane of Innistrad
Innistrad - Ulvenwald at Night
Howl-haunted woods of aspen, birch, and maple border the edges of Kessig province. The woods are almost supernaturally dense, filled with dark, sinuous trunks and a constant, hanging mist. The trees have broad leaves in muted reds, golds, and greens, and the forest floor is papered in damp leaves. The Ulvenwald tends to isolate Kessig from the other provinces, as travelers through the woods are subject to attacks by werewolves, hauntings by all manner of primordial spirits, and mysterious disappearances in the mist. At night, the autumnal colors of Ulvenwald turn stark and steely under the silver glow of the moon. The only spots of color that appear are the luminous eyes of animals and the geistfires of shimmering apparitions.
Comments for "Innistrad - Ulvenwald at Night"
License details for "Innistrad - Ulvenwald at Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- wolf howl by Gorgoroth6669 from http://freesound.org +)
- Owl Hoot by Inchadney of the Freesound Project +)
- thrilling screams by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- cricket at manzanares el real by Pedro Tejero +)
- Distant Crow squeak by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Howling wind by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license