Search for atmospheres
Act 1a - Trapped (The Gathering)
In The Study (AH:TCG)
It is late at night. You are holed up in your study, researching the bloody disappearances that have been taking place in the region. A few hours into your research, you hear the sound of strange changing coming from your parlour down the hall. At the same time, you hear dirt churning, as if something were digging beneath the floor.
TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ARKHAM HORROR: THE CARD GAME. SCENARIO 1, ACT 1A
Comments for "In The Study (AH:TCG)"
License details for "In The Study (AH:TCG)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- Dark Alvarian Chant 01 by Fox Forrester +)
- Chair creak by Gildaren +)
- Rain on a Window by InspectorJ +)
- room ambience by littleboot from http://freesound.org +)
- Digging by maxthrower from freesound.org +)