Search for atmospheres
Gathering of Friends for a Night of Prophecy
Imbolc at the Crossroads
The bar is closed.
The Crossroads is filled with Fae, all gathered together for a winter holiday that combines Christmas-style feasts with their own tradition: the hearthfire and the visions that surround it. People dress warm and casually, everyone bringing an item or two to share with others. As always, the taps are open and more often than not someone drinks too much.
In a central brazier in the middle of the room is the Hearthfire, ready for ceremony with tables of the celebrants circled around to. And every now and again, you hear echoes of Realms that aren't, possible futures and voices from those times. But then, all the voices and visions are focused by the resident oracle, who tries to get from Fate several futures of the upcomin year relevant to the crowd of the Fae. Waking, talking, real physical experiences that warn of danger, or love, or hope.
Comments for "Imbolc at the Crossroads"
License details for "Imbolc at the Crossroads"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- setting plate on counter by anemicrose from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Plate Scraping by antwash from http://freesound.org +)
- Bottle Clink by AshFox from freesound.org +)
- Tranqullising Melody by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- interior walla cafe voices by dcaudio from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Layered Whispering by geogeo0 from http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)