Search for atmospheres
IIWW Battle Zone
A simple, yet full of ambient sounds battle zone given by a variety of different effects, from artillery to air support. You can tell it's a IIWW battle because of the Spitfire Merlin engine roaring randomly over the field. My first creation, please be kind XD
Comments for "IIWW Battle Zone"
License details for "IIWW Battle Zone"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Battle, war zone gun fight pla by alanmcki +)
- Different Guns, AK47, M16, M60 by aUREa, via Freesound.org +)
- Artillery by Company of Heroes +)
- runner by FreeSFX from http://www.freesfx.co.uk/sfx/running +)
- Spitfire Flyby by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- small airplane overhead by juskiddink at https://www.freesound.org/people/juskiddink/sounds/127795/ +)
- Gunshots by Ramston on freesound.org +)
- Brown Noise Sample by Torgeirr +)