Search for atmospheres
Hiding in shadows, part of shadows...
I am Micah Harrow, but...
We find Micah Harrow, hiding in an old forgoten tomb located in the old graveyard of Stockney Bridge. Why is he hiding? Who is he hiding from? Someone is trailing him... Is it because of his father - who is just a faint memory of comforting strength? Or is it because of his mother he saw last when he was small, singing a last song to him and leaving him with strangers - because she was too afraid of her own child? His secrets unravel slowly, but at least they do. If only he coud get rid of that necromancer who tries to get him... alive.
Comments for "I am Micah Harrow, but..."
License details for "I am Micah Harrow, but..."
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- In Darkness Born by Edward Bryant +)
- Druid Song (D&D) by Flik Foster & Joe Taylor +)
- Graveyard at Night by http://freesound.org +)
- Big Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- echoing steps by ocelma from http://freesound.org +)
- Creepy whispering by raspberrytickle from http://freesound.org +)
- Close lightning by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- hearth beat w reverb by sby strongheartbeat - freesound.org +)