Search for atmospheres
In the temple of Astanace
House of Healing and Springs
Astanace, the godess of healing and of springs, is most revered in Khaldar. Every hero needs one of the white and blue robed priestesses and priests once in a while... so relax and trust in their songs of healing and the soothing effect of the holy water flowing from the hand of the finely crafted statue of Astanace... this one resting in an ageold temple newly rebuild near a sparkling little waterfall in Isarngard. And maybe the holy mother, a true child of the godess herself, will tend to your wounds.
Comments for "House of Healing and Springs"
License details for "House of Healing and Springs"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Creek by Corsica S of the Freesound Project +)
- Panting and moaning by epanody from http://freesound.org +)
- Whispering in French by Felix Blume +)
- Potions Class by Fox Bones Studio +)
- Heartbeat by genelythgow from http://freesound.org +)
- Bad Cough by http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Suffering From Pain (M) by milnersouza from http://freesound.org +)
- Chorale by State Symphony Cappella +)