Search for atmospheres
Haunted Ruins of Crestwarrie Keep
Haunted Ruins of Crestwarrie
Like a rotten tooth jutting from the sea, the rocky islet of Crestwarrie once cradled the keep of Lord Gaeled Barton. The keep is just ruins now, and legend holds that Lord Barton brought something back from his wars in the east...something that led to madness and death.
Comments for "Haunted Ruins of Crestwarrie"
License details for "Haunted Ruins of Crestwarrie"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lost Souls by BY Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Echoing waterdrips by editor_adp from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Dark Alvarian Chant 04 by Fox Forrester +)
- Whispering voices by geoneo0 from http://freesound.org +)
- Howling Wind (Indoors) by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind howling inside a building by sagetyrtle (freesounds.org) +)