Search for atmospheres
Hiking with Frank and Joe
Hardys' Morning Hike
Bayport woods is actually quite beautiful, and the Hardys like to do morning hikes through the trails during the summer time, when the weather is just right, and the birds are singing. It helps destress them after a bad case, so that they can slow down and breathe. Nothing is more relaxing than listening to the wind through the trees, and wading through the stream that runs south. Why don't you come along?
Comments for "Hardys' Morning Hike"
License details for "Hardys' Morning Hike"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps_Rocks by areed94 from http://freesound.org +)
- Hiking Footsteps by ciccarelli from http://www.freesound.org +)
- forest_wind_summer by Don't know +)
- Deep Forest morning by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- birds ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Small stream by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license