Search for atmospheres
Industrial District of Silverton
Hammer and Tongs District
Walking along the bustling streets where wagons of goods and construction supplies rumble along the sounds of blacksmiths and carpenters fill the air, the crowds are noisy, the air is thick with soot, and in the distance, the bells of the Temple remind the faithful to work hard for the Duke.
Comments for "Hammer and Tongs District"
License details for "Hammer and Tongs District"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Carpentry by abcopen from http://freesound.org +)
- fest crowd large by By sonsdebarcelona - freesound.org +)
- footsteps by http://freesound.org +)
- Sawing Wood by mikaelfernstrom from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Notre Dame Bells by mxsmanic from http://freesound.org +)
- Amish carriages at night by rtb45 from http://freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Horse Trap (Stereo Mirrored) by Torgeirr +)