Search for atmospheres
Point Edgar's Grand Library
Grand Library in Point Edgar
Welcome to the Grand Library in beautiful Point Edgar! It's a gorgeous building filled with shelves and nooks full of ancient parchments, beautiful and expensive books, and long-forgotten scrolls. It is generally filled with students studying at the Irvanshire Academy, but is also popular with folks from around the kingdom. It's a good place to learn, as long as you treat the much-loved books well!
Comments for "Grand Library in Point Edgar"
License details for "Grand Library in Point Edgar"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Library Ambience by blouhond from http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps wood and carpet by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- whispers by Gildaren +)
- classroom_ambiance.wav by joedeshon from http://freesound.org +)
- book turning by king Loki +)
- Chair Scrape 2 by sinatra314__chairscrape4 from http://freesound.org +)
- Quill scratching by The Youtube audio library +)