Search for atmospheres
On a wooden sailing ship
GoS Onboard the Sea Ghost
The name of the vessel, Sea Ghost, is painted on both sides of the prow. It has a length of nearly 90 feet, a beam of 26 feet, a draft of 8 feet, and stands 9 feet above the waterline to the top of its main deck rails and 17 feet above the waterline to the top of both its forecastle and poop deck. A jolly boat is lashed upside down on the main deck.
Normal doors are 6 feet high, 4 feet wide, and of stout wood construction. All are typically shut but unlocked, and all can be readily opened without special effort.
Comments for "GoS Onboard the Sea Ghost"
License details for "GoS Onboard the Sea Ghost"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Solitudo Winds loop by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- creaking sailing boat by jimsim from http://freesound.org +)
- Waves on shore by Luftrum- from www.freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Ocean Wide stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license