Search for atmospheres
Council hall meeting
GoS Council Hall
This large brick building contains the offices of the town council and the chamber where they meet to discuss the town business. The hall is built from sturdy stone from the nearby cliffs and a variety of hardwood from the nearby Hool Marshes. A wooden sign depicting a net filled with fish hangs above the double doors leading into the hall. A small tower rises from the building, housing a horn at the top, which is blown to announce the beginning of a council session or other significant events.
Comments for "GoS Council Hall"
License details for "GoS Council Hall"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps in castle by https://freesound.org/people/Robinhood76/sounds/70024/ +)
- BeachWaves2-FS by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- Cough by owlstorm from http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Fog Horn Distant by SoundFX +)
- Newspaper - turning a page by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license