Search for atmospheres
Abandoned, Colossal... Haunted?
Ghost Ship at Shoreport
After a particularly bad storm hits the town of Shoreport, reports of the appearance of a colossal shipwreck on the coast just east of the town come flooding in. No one knows how it got there, but already rumours are spreading: an ancient vessel lost at sea, brought crashing back to shore by the changing sea currents? Perhaps a message of impending doom on sailors from some age-long forgotten god of the sea?
One thing is for sure, it's not going anywhere; thus bestowing the strip of beach it landed on the title: "Dead Man's Landing".
Comments for "Ghost Ship at Shoreport"
License details for "Ghost Ship at Shoreport"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- creepy background pad by by alextundra - freesound.org +)
- Chains rattle by By daveinCamas - www.freesound.org +)
- Dead Scream by By SynaMax - www.freesound.org +)
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Harmonic Rumble by E.R.H. +)
- Ship creak by freesound.org +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)