Search for atmospheres
The City of Alderton
From the Mists
The mists finally part, bringing you to a broken, ragged township. Alderton, a leaning sign informs you. The haunting wails of the mist can still be heard, or are they coming from the farmstead beyond?
Destruction and Death are common in this town; the people are quiet and stoic. Some are gathering things to leave. Others are stalwartly standing their ground, yelling about how they can win this. They can take it.
Take what, exactly? The feeling of dread is starting to morph.
Second Township and Halfway Point of the D&D Campaign I'm writing.
Comments for "From the Mists"
License details for "From the Mists"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lost Souls by BY Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Footsteps on Gravel by CaganCelik +)
- Action Drums by Eendee +)
- Ominous Owls by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- General Murmur - Echoey Space by peridactyloptrix +)
- barovia town by tabletop audio +)
- Horror gate by tomlija from http://freesound.org +)