Search for atmospheres
A subterranean aquifer burst long ago and flooded certain areas of this castle. It's not exactly submerged, but a layer of water seems to cling to every surface. Slimes, fungi, and oozes are prevalent here. Be sure to watch your step, especially if you want to keep your socks dry.
Comments for "Flooded Castle"
License details for "Flooded Castle"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ambient Sewer by D W - Freesound +)
- Echoing waterdrips by editor_adp from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Squishy by eneasz from http://freesound.org +)
- ambience_sewer_drip.1 by Evilface38 +)
- Water Dripping in Cave by http://www.everythingsounds.org/ +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Puddle Splashing by Zoom h2 +)
*) Soundsnap.com license