Search for atmospheres
Ambient sound for Flight Rising's Nature territory of the Gladeveins
Description of the Gladeveins from FlightRising.com-
The Gladeveins contain a tiered structure of aqueducts and waterfalls running through fallen and hewn logs, a testament to the ingenuity of the woodland denizens. Water floods in controlled deluges, soaking the soil, washing clean the environment, and providing continual, refreshing sustenance for the tall timber forming the natural outer walls of the Viridian Labyrinth within.
Comments for "FlightRising-Nature-Gladeveins"
License details for "FlightRising-Nature-Gladeveins"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps in Puddles by "Footsteps, Puddles, A.wav" by InspectorJ of Freesound.org +)
- 3 water frogs by daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- Leaves Rustling by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Birds River Reverie by Glaneur de sons from http://freesound.org +)
- Twin Falls Creek by ignotus from http://freesound.org +)
- the nightingale song by inchadney from http://freesound.org edited +)
- Little stream underwater by ingeos from http://freesound.org +)
- baltic sea waves by Leona Henry *)
*) Soundsnap.com license