Search for atmospheres
A poor, rural fishing village and market.
Fishing village & market
You enter the small seaside fishing village hoping for a good trade at the market.
You hear the distant sound of the ocean, the chatter of fellow market goers, the welcoming chime of the smithy, and the occasional noise of livestock.
But the wild is never too far away: in the distance, howling wolves claim their territory.
Pick your own weather: howling winds (perhaps a snow-storm?) or even the patter of a gentle rain.
Designed for the D&D 5E Norse campaign setting, Svilland.
Comments for "Fishing village & market"
License details for "Fishing village & market"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Chickens by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- Ocean Surf by GaryEdstrom on freeosund.org +)
- Heavy Snowstorm by martypinso form http://www.freesound.org" +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Light rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- wolves howl 5 by wolves +)