Search for atmospheres
Medieval fish market for P&P
A fish market is a marketplace for selling fish products. It can be dedicated to wholesale trade between fishermen and fish merchants, or to the sale of seafood to individual consumers, or to both. Retail fish markets, a type of wet market, often sell street food as well.
Fish markets range in size from small fish stalls, such as the one in the photo at the right, to the great Tsukiji fish market in Tokyo, turning over about 660,000 tonnes a year.
The term fish market can also refer to the process of fish marketing in general, but this article is concerned with physical marketplaces.
Comments for "Fish Market"
License details for "Fish Market"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lyon streets by CruZControL (source by netscraper from http://freesound.org) +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- Columbia Road Flower Market by Noise Cuisine from http://freesound.org +)
- Arab Market by Raman Coco from http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Amish carriages at night by rtb45 from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse Trap (Stereo Mirrored) by Torgeirr +)
- Flying Bee by zedkah from http://freesound.org +)