Search for atmospheres
First Encounters in Feathergal
Feathergale Spire rises from a pillar of rock high into the air, the tallest point for miles. Built from white limestone and embellished in marble, the spire resembles a gleaming sword that pierces the sky.
The gatehouse faces the opposite cliff, its drawbridge the only apparent point of entry. Tall, wide windows encompass the bottom level of the tower, absent only upon the gatehouse side.
A circle of open stalls rings the tower's foundation where it meets the rock. Above each stall, the sculpture of a hippogriff in flight leaps from the tower's base.
Beneath Feathergale Spire to the east, a wide gusty canyon yawns through the hills
Comments for "First Encounters in Feathergal"
License details for "First Encounters in Feathergal"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- crested Hawk by By India - www.freesound.org +)
- Airy Pad Low by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Vulture Call by roubignolle from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Chatter by snakebarney from http://freesound.org +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)
- Eagle screech by Western Rivers.com +)