Search for atmospheres
Climbing the windy ledges of Firefinger
This is a simple but effective soundboard for use while your players climb the risky, windy ledges of Firefinger from the campaign Tomb of Annihilation, but it will honestly work for any situation when you need a windy desolate soundscape.
Comments for "Firefinger"
License details for "Firefinger"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind - Canyon's Edge by Annonymous +)
- Wind3 by Evilface38 +)
- Soft Mountain Wind by izzybel +)
- Windy ambience by mrauralization from http://freesound.org +)
- Osprey Call by NPS from http://www.wildlifeofct.com/osprey.html +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)
- heaven bird by vahid +)
- Eagle screech by Western Rivers.com +)