Search for atmospheres
The land of Angria
Fields of Nuceria
Towns and villages dot the moorlands and meadows at the edge of the great forest that serves as a county's border. The land is fed by seven lakes and twelve rivers. Food is bountiful and the people prosper. Great farms of wheat and herds of sheep serve to feed the army of the lord of Angria, who rules all that touches the ground while Dragons rule the unreachable sky.
Ruled by the insane and the bloodthirsty, red-stained arenas and stone coliseums is what passes for civilization in Angria. The games are the only thing that satisfy the war-hungry ruler in times of peace. The one city of this expansive land is dedicated to spilling blood. The farther away from the capital the better.
Welcome to the fields of Nuceria. You are not safe.
Slavers and raiders roam the land in their horse drawn carriages doing as they please for in the land of Angria, the strong rule.
Comments for "Fields of Nuceria"
License details for "Fields of Nuceria"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wheat in Wind by alexbird from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Barkspawn 2 by Bioware +)
- Farm ambience by By BenBoncan - www.freesound.org +)
- Dragon in the Distance by GameSoundEffects from youtube.com +)
- Tribal Drums by HerbertBoland from http://freesound.org +)
- Moorland by http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?collection=003 +)
- Cello Drone by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Eagle screech by Western Rivers.com +)