Search for atmospheres
The Swallowtail Festival
The Swallowtail Festival takes place on the Autumnal Equinox and celebrates the goddess Desna. Locals, travelers, and merchants abound as everyone is in a celebratory mood. This year's celebration is extra jubilant because the Sandpoint cathedral, which burned down 5 years ago, has finally been rebuilt and will be consecrated at sundown. The day dawns bright and clear.
Comments for "Festive Sandpoint"
License details for "Festive Sandpoint"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ocean Noise - Surf by amholma from http://freesound.org +)
- Hitting with Hammer 1 by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Sizzling by Mirors of the Freesound Project +)
- large crowd outdoor by soundsnap.com *)
- horse_clip_clopping_downhill by swiftoid from http://freesound.org +)
- bullmastiff barking by Tomlija from http://freesound.org +)
- Turkish Tavern Music 2 by Xserra from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license