Search for atmospheres
A small seaside town in a fantasy setting
Fantasy Seaside Town
Set this design for a soundscape to be used, as the background, for a starting seaside little village in D&D (Though it really works for any fantasy setting - and old time setting). It mixes some light music - with peripheral crowd sounds - some passing by horse noises to give the feel of transport, a working anvil for the idea that shop work is happening and then the occasional ship bell amidst the sound of waves to give that port-seaside impression.
Comments for "Fantasy Seaside Town"
License details for "Fantasy Seaside Town"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Anvil copper hammer by Anvil by Benboncan http://www.freesound.org/people/Benboncan/packs/6541/ +)
- Horse on dirt by Free File +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)
- pigs oink by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Ocean waves by xserra from freesound.org +)
- Walking on Gravel by youtube.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license