Search for atmospheres
Interior Ambient for Fane of the Night Serpent
Fane of the Yuan-ti
Under the ruined palace of Omu lies a yuan-ti temple dedicated to an apocalyptic god known as Dendar the Night Serpent. The temple was originally part of the palace, but the yuan-ti have expanded and modified it to suit their needs over the years.
Comments for "Fane of the Yuan-ti"
License details for "Fane of the Yuan-ti"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Prison Soundscape by 7by7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Watery Whispers by charitho from http://freesound.org +)
- Dungeonbgshort1 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- Dark Alvarian Chant 03 by Fox Forrester +)
- Footsteps with Echo by freesound.org +)
- Cave ambience by Robinhood76 from http://freesound.org +)
- Snake Hiss by Soundsnap *)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license