Search for atmospheres
eerie exploration of long abandoned city
Exploring the Lost City
The crumbling battlements and towers of the lost city had long ago been reclaimed by the ancient, haunted wood. The explorers walk the cracked empty streets, the reach walls tumbled in places or covered in creeper vines. The oppressive stillness and the darkness of the palace windows seems to press in around anyone daring to venture through the forgotten place.
Comments for "Exploring the Lost City"
License details for "Exploring the Lost City"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dungeonbgshort1 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- Abandoned fields by dredile from http://freesound.org +)
- space synth by dropthedyle from http://freesound.org +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Desert monolith by Proxima4 from freesound.org +)
- Cicadas by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Common Loon by www.naturebits.org +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license