Search for atmospheres
A nice family holiday
Every tower to the sea
You open your eyes to the sea. Or what used to be the sea, rather. The deep, dark water has gone, and revealed spikes of long, black cliff. They're like needles, pointing up from the sand. And amongst the black rock, stands figures. You don't recognize any of them, but they all stare at you knowingly. You will.
Comments for "Every tower to the sea"
License details for "Every tower to the sea"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- waves crashing by *)
- Footsteps_Rocks by areed94 from http://freesound.org +)
- Creepy Ambiance by freesound.org +)
- Sonar Ping by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Coughing Child by goldkelchen from http://freesound.org +)
- Water dripping slow by mich3d from http://freesound.org +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)
*) Soundsnap.com license