Search for atmospheres
Medieval city gates / gatehouse or city streets
Entering the city gates
The milling crowd jostles and bumps, each eager to enter the grand city. Everyone is here for a purpose: visit old friends, make a deal at the market, or perhaps to swindle some easy coin.
Guards enter and leave the nearby guardhouse, each man looking rough and ready.
A wagon rolls by laden with fine fabrics.
It's going to be a good day in the City.
Comments for "Entering the city gates"
License details for "Entering the city gates"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Walking on Gravel by Abouch from freesound.org +)
- Horse with old cart by bruno.auzet from freesound.org +)
- Beerfest Crowd by http://www.freesound.org/people/reinsamba/sounds/239142/ +)
- Large church door closing by inspectorj from freesound.org +)
- Metal mechanism by Jorickhoofd at freesound.org +)
- Summer Field by kvgarlic from freesound.org +)
- Walking on a forest path by Straget from freesound.org +)
- Cart with goods rattling by vrlmrtnz from freesound.org +)