Search for atmospheres
The Dock at the edge of town
Dockside Town TQDS
There once was a ship that put to sea
The name of the ship was the Billy of Tea
The winds blew up, her bow dipped down
O blow, my bully boys, blow
Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguin' is done
We'll take our leave and go
Comments for "Dockside Town TQDS"
License details for "Dockside Town TQDS"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Church Bell by dsp9000 +)
- Fun crowd by Erica Miller +)
- Harbour/Ship Bell by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5_DuvwTeY +)
- crows_calling by jonathan b +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)